Scope of Hospital108
Scope of computerization varies from Hospital to Hospital. To fulfill this scope Hospital may look for one or more following things in any software
- 1. Full fledge software for hospital
- 2. Software to Manage Basic need like registration, billing, in-patient management & MIS Reports.
- 3. Integrated pathology & radiology software.
4. Integrated EMR for OP/IP medical records.
- Integrated Software for Pharmacy management.
- Integrated General Store, Ambulance Management, Visitor Management & much more
- Mobile app to connect with hospital doctor, hospital services & management
Thus scope of computerization for any Hospital can be defined in 3 edition.
Key Features of Hospital108
There are different departments of hospital which need computerization. Depending on scope of computerization one can decide what to do first & what next. Registration, Doctor Management, Billing, Ward Management, Pharmacy, Diagnostic & MIS are basic need for any hospital. It is possible that in certain hospital outsource Diagnostic or Pharmacy services, thus these software are available integrated or independently. Let us understand what department in hospital can be computerized.
- Central Registration Module
- Token Display System
- Visitor Management
- OPD Billing
- In Patient Registration
- Packages / Estimates
- Instant SMS/Email facilities
- Patient Feedback
- Day Procedures
- Pharmacy Management
- OT Management
- Patient Counselling
- MLC Module
- Diet Management
- Ward Management
- Government Schemes & Rates
- Price Management
- Due/Procedure Billing
- OT Management
- TPA Follow-up
- TPA/Credit/IP Billing
- Packages / Estimates
- Revenue Management
- Ambulance Management
- Camp Management
- Discharge Card
- Assistant Doctor Module
- OPD EMR (Specialty Wise)
- IP EMR
- OT Detail/Summary
- MRD Management
- General Store
- Doctor payout
- HR & Payroll
- Tally Integration
- Canteen Management
- Ancillary Module
Management, Finance, Comparison, Analytics Reports
Important about Hospital108
Why Hospital108 by Visual InfoSoft Pvt. Ltd.?
We have about 36+ integrated modules to support any size of hospital. Time tested & user test, about 480+ hospital (Super specialty/specialty/General/Trust/Corporate/Dispensary with 65+ bed).
- First dedicated healthcare company in INDIA, Since 1996.
- First to introduce windows based healthcare software in 1997
- Vertical & Specialty based software approach
- Rx/Advice/Pre/Post Operative instruction in multi-lingual language.
- Software based on one screen concept
- Over 25,000 installation
- Integrated pharmacy, diagnostic & mobile app.
- Upgrade every 6 month.
Important Assumption in Hospital108
- Every Patient has a unique identification number.
- Every admission has a unique identification number.
- Printout can be set on lazer, inject or dot matrix printer.
- All module are interconnected & uses same patient database.
- Provision of multi billing series in OP, IP & Receipt.
- Internet is required for patient/mobile communication module.
Database used is Ms-SQL Express which is free currently by Microsoft, for more information visit
- Hospital108 support any version of windows (tested till windows 10).
- Excel export required Microsoft excel to view, & Tally export/interface require Tally ERP.
It's easy to use and also it has a good look and feel. I would refer this software to my friends and family. But there is
one con regarding this software that it takes high internet usage and also crashes sometimes.
Best Hospital Management
It is a good software to use for a Hospital Management, User Friendly and also it is very
recommendable to maintain the records without any paper works and also easy to maintain.
Visual Hospital Management Software has been a major innovation for our group of hospitals and clinics that has ultimately allowed us to serve our patients more efficiently with help of numerous modules such as Inventory Control,